Rules and Regulations
Both the Flagstaff Police Department and T.E.A.M Security will be located throughout the festivals grounds for security purpose.
Special Needs Parking:
Special needs’ parking is available at Thorpe Park located at 560 N Thorpe Road. If you should need further assistance or special arrangements, please call our pride line before June 23th, 2017 Phone: 928-213-1900
*Interpreters for deaf guests will be available at the festival and they will be available around the park. Special thanks to NAU and CCC interpreters for making this happen.
Pride in the Pines is proud to serve Miller/Coors draft beer, local Mother Road Brewery and Barefoot Winery. All soda products will be available from our vendors at the food court. Only persons 21 and older with proper ID may consume alcoholic beverages
Northern Arizona Pride Association would like to remind our patrons to drink responsibly. Should you need a safe ride to your destination, please ask for assistance for a Taxi.
Rules of the Thorpe Park:
This is a Family, Pet-Friendly Event and open to the Public-
- No other outside beverages or containers are allowed within Festival
- No Camelbacks or water packs are NOT ALLOWED into Festival
- No glass
- No Coolers or Containers allowed
- Camping Chairs, Umbrellas, and Blankets are encouraged
- No nudity exposed breasts or buttocks
- No explicit sexual behavior
- No illegal drugs or substances
- No firearms or weapons
- Bags are subject to search
- Children under 10 are free!
- Free Bottle water provided by Fry’s Grocery
- Northern Arizona Pride Association reserves the right to refuse service or entry
- The dog-friendly festival leashes required. The dog park is nearby for potty breaks. Not on grass in the ballfield. If they poop you scoop!